Latham is a leading law firm with a significant presence in the four largest venture capital markets in the United States (US) — Silicon Valley, Boston/New England, Southern California, and New York. Latham leverages its global platform, with US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia capabilities, for the benefit of clients. In 2018, Legal 500 recognized Latham as one of the leading venture capital and emerging companies firms nationwide. Chambers USA 2018 ranked Latham’s startup and emerging companies practice nationwide as well as for venture capital work in Massachusetts and California.
Latham provides clients:
- Cost-effective company formation
- Strategic legal and business advice and day-to-day guidance to technology, life sciences, and cleantech companies throughout their growth stages
- Global network of angel, venture capital, private equity, and investment banking relationships, and market knowledge
- Extensive experience with private financings from angel, venture, and strategic investors
- Market-leading IPO and M&A expertise
- Seasoned public company corporate governance covering state corporation law, SEC compliance, state and federal disclosure, regulatory requirements, and shareholder communication
- Full-service legal capabilities, including intellectual property advice, protection and litigation; commercialization of company, technology and IP assets; employment, equity, and other compensation and benefits; and regulatory and other capabilities unique to Latham’s platform
Visit LathamDrive – A new site with resources to help emerging companies grow.