Mr. Nils Röver advises private equity funds and portfolio companies on M&A transactions.
He has extensive experience in guiding domestic and international clients on private equity transactions, including distressed M&A.
Mr. Röver is regularly ranked in leading industry publications including JUVE and IFLR, which highlight his skills in negotiating and executing successful deals.
Mr. Röver’s experience includes advising:
- EQT/OMERS on the acquisition of Deutsche Glasfaser
- Hellman & Friedman and Blackstone Group on the public tender offer for Scout24
- Triton on the intended acquisition of Evonik’s Plexiglas business
- The Carlyle Group on the
- Acquisition and divestiture of Klenk Holz AG
- Intended acquisition of the defense electronics division of Airbus
- Intended acquisition of assets of Linde/Praxair
- Lindsay Goldberg on the acquisition of Bilcare Research Group
- IK Investment Partners on the acquisition of Schock Group
- CMP (Capital Management-Partners) on the acquisition of the business operations and assets of insolvent Bavaria-Yachtbau
- Rockaway Capital on the acquisition of Unister Group
- Capvis on the
- Sale of Bartec Group
- Intended acquisition of Schülerhilfe
- Deutsche Beteiligungs on the acquisition of
- von Poll Immobilien Group
- MEN Group