Dr. Ingo Strauss, partner in the Düsseldorf office of Latham & Watkins, draws on more than 15 years of experience advising clients on cross-border and domestic M&A transactions, and corporate law matters.
Dr. Strauss advises German and international clients on M&A transactions, including public and private M&A, and private equity, as well as on corporate law and sports-related matters.
Leading legal publications, including JUVE and Chambers, rank him as a leading M&A lawyer, describing him as one of the most active transactional lawyers in Germany.
Dr. Ingo Strauss is a member of several associations, including the German Association for Corporate and Company Law (VGR).
Dr. Strauss’ representative experience includes advising:
- METRO on the sale of its majority stake in METRO China to Wumei*
- Bayer on various transactions, including the:
- Sale of its majority stake in Chempark operator Currenta to Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets *
- Acquisition of biopharmaceutical company AskBio*
- GEA on the sale of compressor manufacturer GEA Bock*
- Paragon Partners on various transactions, including the:
- Acquisition of Castolin Eutectic from Messer Group*
- Sale of Novum IP to Questel*
- Körber AG on the sale of its grinding division*
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on various transactions, including the:
- Acquisition of congatec*
- Sale of DNS:Net*
- ZF Friedrichshafen on the carve-out and sale of its computer input devices business unit Cherry*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham