Dr. Heiko Gotsche, partner in the Düsseldorf office of Latham & Watkins, has considerable experience representing clients in domestic and cross-border M&A transactions as well as on corporate law matters.
Dr. Gotsche has particular experience handling public and private M&A transactions, corporate law matters, and reorganizations.
His clients include German and international clients, including listed as well as family-owned companies, private equity investors, financial institutions, and high-net-worth individuals.
Leading legal publications, including JUVE and The Legal 500, rank him as frequently recommended lawyer for M&A.
Dr. Heiko Gotsche is a member of several associations, including the German Association for Corporate and Company Law (VGR).
Dr. Gotsche’s representative experience includes advising:
- Bayer on the sale of its majority stake in Chempark operator Currenta to Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)*
- METRO on the sale of its majority stake in METRO China to Wumei*
- Accenture on various transactions, including the:
- Acquisition of Mackevision*
- Acquisition of designaffairs*
- Acquisition of Zielpuls*
- Acquisition of SALT Solutions*
- Paragon Partners on various transactions, including the:
- Acquisition of Castolin Eutectic from Messer Group*
- Sale of NovumIP to Questel*
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on various transactions, including the:
- Acquisition of Kraft & Bauer*
- Acquisition of congatec*
- Permira/GFKL Lowell on the acquisition of Tesch Group*
- Grünenthal on the acquisition of Adhesys Medical Group*
- ZF Friedrichshafen on the sale of its computer input devices business unit Cherry*
- Tengelmann on the reorganization of its business in Eastern Europe*
- Owners of Fragrance Resources on the sale to IFF*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham