Anne Robinson, partner in the White Collar Defense & Investigations and Complex Commercial Litigation Practices, counsels clients on government contracts and litigation, as well as white collar and government investigations.
Ms. Robinson represents government contractors in high-stakes enforcement matters in federal court and before federal regulatory agencies. She has particular knowledge in allegations involving the False Claims Act, and has in-depth experience advising clients in the defense, technology, healthcare, and financial services industries in False Claims Act investigations and litigation.
She combines deep regulatory knowledge with extensive experience in all phases of False Claims Act investigations and litigation to secure successful resolutions for her clients. She pursues creative legal solutions to help resolve matters at the earliest possible stage.
Ms. Robinson regularly advises companies on compliance with government contracts requirements and regulations, including mandatory disclosure obligations. She helps clients successfully navigate voluntary and mandatory disclosures, as well as suspension and debarment proceedings.
Ms. Robinson has litigated dozens of bid protest cases involving procurements of most every size and industry.
Ms. Robinson is the firm’s Global Pro Bono Chair, managing one of the largest pro bono legal services providers in the world.
Prior to joining Latham, she served as a law clerk to Judge Edith Brown Clement of the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
Ms. Robinson’s representative engagements include:
- Obtaining the voluntary dismissal of a qui tam FCA case related to Trade Agreements Act compliance on behalf of a pharmaceutical company
- Negotiating a favorable resolution of an FCA case filed against a large IT company based on its GSA Schedule contract price disclosures
- Obtaining a highly favorable resolution of a multi-pronged litigation matter for Tenet Healthcare and its subsidiary
- Securing the dismissal of a qui tam FCA case filed against an Omnicom Group company related to its Air Force contract
- Obtaining the dismissal of a qui tam FCA case filed against Navistar Defense related to its DoD Contract
- Securing the successful resolution of a qui tam FCA alleging bid rigging on DoD fuel contracts
- Negotiating a favorable resolution for a defense contractor in an FCA litigation related to the pricing of a DoD contract
- Representing Microsoft Corporation in the bid protest of a US$10 billion DoD could services contract
- Counseling clients regarding mandatory disclosure obligations
- Representing clients in suspension and debarment proceedings