Cyber attacks are an increasing threat to most German and Swiss companies. Awareness of the risks posed by cyber crime is growing steadily and from a legal standpoint, there are some challenges. These also raise questions about the responsibility and liability of management when cyber attacks, or similar incidents, occur.
Latham & Watkins is pleased to invite you to a webcast to discuss the common practices in Germany and Switzerland.
You will gain insights into the following topics:
- General introduction to cyber security incidents and resulting legal risks
- Examples of current cyber attack cases in Germany and Switzerland
- Overview of the legal privacy framework in Germany and Switzerland
- Mastering the challenges of enforcing cyber security regulations
- Responsibility and liability of management in the event of cyber security incidents
- Defense against data privacy civil actions for damages in connection with data incidents
- Defense against GDPR fines and Swiss law due to cyber security incidents
For more information and to register, please contact Eva-Maria Fiebig.