Valentino Halim is an associate in the Frankfurt office of Latham & Watkins. He advises international and national companies on data protection and information technology law, focusing on EU and German data protection law, particularly in the technology sector.
He also advises companies on data protection issues in the context of administrative and court proceedings as well as M&A transactions. In addition, he regularly assists clients in the areas of IT contracts, e-commerce, and legal issues relating to digital platforms, products, and emerging technologies.
Mr. Halim has particular experience in the areas of:
- Data privacy matters with international aspects
- Data privacy advice on the implementation of digital business models and applications
- Negotiation of data privacy related agreements
- Data privacy aspects of M&A transactions
- IT related contracts, especially for digital platforms and products