Dr. Isabelle Brams is an associate in the Frankfurt office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm's Litigation & Trial Department. She advises national and international clients on questions relating to data privacy. She primarily handles fine and damage claim proceedings for alleged data privacy violations.
Furthermore, Dr. Brams advises clients:
- On issues relating to the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- On employee data privacy and internal investigations
- On implementation of whistle blowing systems
- In administrative proceedings relating to data privacy including fine proceedings due to potential data privacy violations
- In replying to data subject access request or in defending against damage claims, including mass litigation proceedings
- On M&A transactions relating to data privacy
She has contributed to numerous publications on data privacy and labor law and achieved a Ph.D. (Dr. jur.) in employment law.